Well look this at this everyone. Little old me received a blogging award yesterday! Thanks to Jenna over at Xanax or Running Shoes for nominating me. If you don’t read Jenna’s blog, you should. It’s honest, humorous and fun.
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 [or more] picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
As I’ve already thanked Jenna, I will jump right into my picks.
1. Mommy Said A Swear Word She’s already received this award, but I’m nominating her again anyway. She’s one of my favorite mommy bloggers and she’s also a real hoot. You know you’re a mother when you say things like “she’s also a hoot.” Whatever.
2. From Nonsense to Momsense If you don’t want to laugh, whatever you do, do not go to this blog. Stacy is a riot and she seriously does it all. Check her out.
3. Taking Candy From A Baby I can’t tell you how much I enjoy reading this blog. Although she’s been making me tear up a bit lately. Nothing but honesty over here.
4. Verbal Opium Sometimes you need to live vicariously through other people. I like to do this by keeping up with my pal Gloria in NYC. She talks relationships, food, music and of course, fashion.
5. People I Want To Punch In The Throat I really don’t think I need to bother saying anything about this one. The title speaks for itself. Oh the hilarity. She has more than 200 followers, but rules and I sometimes have issues.
I tried to keep the descriptions short in hopes that you will pop over to see for yourselves. You guys won’t be disappointed!
Now, I guess I need to get this butt off the couch and clean the house. Is there an award that comes with a maid? Please nominate me for it. I will pay you in pinot.